Yves Klein (1928-1962) Die blaue Erde, 1988 Ed. 191/300 Stk. Mit blauem Pigment beschichtetes Harz H. 35 cm
Klicken Sie hier, um die Originalversion anzuzeigen.
A signature shall be accompanied by a minimum contribution of 10% of the sale price within 48 hours after the invoice date, then the remaining 90% to 20 days. After this time the sale is considered invalid, the 10% contribution are lost and S.A. CBA reserves the right to resell it to a third party.
Reservation of title: As long as the purchase price has not been paid in full, the goods remain the property of the seller, who can register the ownership reserves at the buyer's expense. The responsibility for the goods is transferred to the buyer as soon as they are delivered. The entire payment is due to receipt of invoice in the specified currency. Bank charges shall be borne by the purchaser.